Forum > Echoes of Heaven

Any news?

(1/5) > >>

Xamex:
Hi.

Just want to ask what is about the Echoes of Heaven products? Can we expect something new this year?  ???

I hope so. :)

Defendi:
Juergen just pointed out that I missed this post.

Echoes is my #1 priority.  The scope of book five and the conversions for each of the systems made it a very difficult product.  I still have to to the HARP version and polish the others.  Then I have a LOT of map work to do.

Right now, though, I'm also trying to figure out how to save the company, pure and simple.  We aren't 100% sure of the details, but it looks like Diamond just made a policy change that seems to have invalidated my entire business plan.  So now I'm trying to figure out if there's a way out of this project with a standing company.

bottg:

--- Quote from: Defendi on February 03, 2009, 05:49:44 AM ---Right now, though, I'm also trying to figure out how to save the company, pure and simple.  We aren't 100% sure of the details, but it looks like Diamond just made a policy change that seems to have invalidated my entire business plan.  So now I'm trying to figure out if there's a way out of this project with a standing company.

--- End quote ---

Fingers crossed.  I am running EoH as a campaign, and the players love it.  Please keep us updated, as i love the products and would hate to see the company fall.

markc:
Defendi,
 Can you elaborate on the change or provide a link to read about it?
MDC

Xamex:

--- Quote from: Defendi on February 03, 2009, 05:49:44 AM ---Right now, though, I'm also trying to figure out how to save the company, pure and simple.  We aren't 100% sure of the details, but it looks like Diamond just made a policy change that seems to have invalidated my entire business plan.  So now I'm trying to figure out if there's a way out of this project with a standing company.

--- End quote ---

Fingers crossed. Like bottg I am running the EoH campaign, too. We will start the 4th full adventure soon. We love it, too! I really hoping to buy the complete EoH campaign.

--- Quote from: Defendi on February 03, 2009, 05:49:44 AM ---Echoes is my #1 priority.  The scope of book five and the conversions for each of the systems made it a very difficult product.  I still have to to the HARP version and polish the others.  Then I have a LOT of map work to do.

--- End quote ---

Good to hear that Echoes is so high on your list.  ;D

--- Quote from: Defendi on February 03, 2009, 05:49:44 AM ---Juergen just pointed out that I missed this post.

--- End quote ---

Thanks to Juergen.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version