Forum > Echoes of Heaven

Sorry to disappoint you

(1/2) > >>

Raf Blutaxt:
I actually found the Echoes of Heaven campaign setting (Product 1) on the net more than a year ago :)
So critical matters is not your first product to be pirated.

Actually this might even make you feel more important because it was not just a 4e product but your own setting that received this particular honour first.

On the other hand it was the D20 edition and not the glorious RM or Harp version...

Xamex:

--- Quote from: Raf Blutaxt on October 22, 2008, 08:35:05 AM ---I actually found the Echoes of Heaven campaign setting (Product 1) on the net more than a year ago :)
So critical matters is not your first product to be pirated.

--- End quote ---

This is always a bad thing.  >:(

I don't understand those people who upload the pdfs. The pdf-products aren't expensive.

Defendi:
Ah.  I've kept an eye out for echoes, but never seen it up.  That's interesting.

Wōdwulf Seaxaning:
People who do it need to be put in stocks & pelted with rotten vegis in the public square. Thievin' bastiches! Buy the bloody officially available PDFs.

Note : When it comes to music. Tape trading is the way to go.Old Skool Metal head & punk goodness!

mibsweden:
Do NOT get me wrong now, I do appreciate the time and effort people put in to making and publishing roleplaying games. There are definately easier ways to make money.

When it comes to downloading the PDF's it is does not have to be a lost sale for every pirated PDF out there. Perhaps that person would not have bought the PDF at all.

This being said, the person who bought it and then made it available for download form (I mean it had to start somewhere) should be flogged :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version