Forum > Spacemaster

SM:P TechLevel for old SM Setting?

(1/2) > >>

Togaras:
Hello,
I am wondering what types of TechLevels the old setting of SM (SilentDeath) has, when playing with SM:P rules. I dont have any of the old rule books only some of the adventures I could get. The old setting looks quite nice to me, since the teddybears and hairy oorts are heavy to deal with for me, except when firing a assault blaster on them ;)

Since they most communicate with Tachyon, I believe they are some where between 20 and 23.
And what is the main FTL Drive in that setting? Quantum Drive? Warp Drive?

Regards
Togaras

markc:
I believe thier are some guidlines in the back of Blaster Law. But I do not have the books handy right now.  In general I think it was 25-27, but do not hold me to the 27.

MDC

yammahoper:
Tech Level varied across the Empire and the frountier, but in the heart of the empire, tech level 25 seemed to be common tech level.

lynn

DJRJ_AU:
Some aspects of the tech suggested that in parts the tech level in the Imperium was 26.  Those floating light generators for example.  Small and suspended by a tiny gravitic engine.  Cool, but a little dumb...

Doug

Togaras:
Hmm, okay that is confusing me a little, cause some parts like communication (still only tachyon communication and no quantum com) and ftl traviling (i read they use hyperdrives) are more in the early 20ies. but okay, i ll will asume something about 24/25 to give runable setting to my players and keep my eyes open what goodies they have and what not. thanks for your answers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version