Forum > Echoes of Heaven

Random Errata List

(1/3) > >>

Defendi:
I'm going through the first product in a copy edit.  I've found a few concept errors as well, so I've started a list.

Nephilim:  Nephilim are actually balanced between sin and vitrue, the mid point in their fall.  In the main book, first printing, they have essentially the same personality as Demons of Sin and Cambions, which is boring.

Gaerydd:  I say Gaerydd has no aristocracy.  That's not true.  They have an aristocracy of greatly reduced power, which essentially is in charge of military musters.  the fact that they don't overthrow the theocracy speaks to the real power of the Church.

Hegarion:  I say a few times the Church claims Hegarion used only divine magic creating the elemental wonders.  That isn't true.  They know he was a wizard, they just know he created a lot of holy items (many are cherished Church relics).  So they know that he wasn't a witch, and he existed before the current ban on magic, so he's sort of grandfathered in.  (They ignore the fact that magic had been banned once before).

Defendi:
The Illuminated:  There's a typo that makes the entry seem to say that they reveal their ultra secret organization to any king and clergy that seems like a good guy.  No.  :)  They have AGENTS with all the powerful good kings, though, for manipulation purposes.

Raf Blutaxt:

--- Quote from: Defendi on June 09, 2007, 04:44:43 AM ---Nephilim:  Nephilim are actually balanced between sin and virtue, the mid point in their fall.  In the main book, first printing, they have essentially the same personality as Demons of Sin and Cambions, which is boring.

--- End quote ---

So what consequences does that have? Can Nefilim actually decide between good and evil? Are they constantly torn between sin and virtue?

Defendi:
Yes and yes.

Raf Blutaxt:
that's nice and makes for some interesting npc's and adventures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version