Forum > Fan Created Worlds

Voltron: Legendary Defender - Galra species mechanics

(1/4) > >>

Zhaleskra:
As a childhood fan of Voltron, I'm loving the Netflix reboot - Voltron: Legendary Defender. Because I am also running a sci fantasy game right now, and I've introduced the Galra (you may know them as the Drule) as a threat, I had to come up with mechanics for them. Here's what I've come up with.

Co +2, Ag +3, Qu +3, In +3, Endurance +40, PP + 20, PEP +10, Stamina +20, Will +10
Agile Defense, Blazing Speed, Lightning Reflexes

Galra, Female base height 240 cm
Galra, Male base height 247 cm
Multiplier 2

Galra, Female base mass 120
Galra, Male base mass 130
Multiplier 3

Zhaleskra:
While I have yet to test my Galra mechanics in game, I have created a Galra NPC. Now I'm switching gears to the Alteans. I don't have much yet, but I think I can cover the limited shapeshifting with Active Blood Magic Changing Ways (Range: Self). Normally range is 10 feet, and I'm wondering if I should include any scaling?

Zhaleskra:
With a little help from CoM, I've come up with the racial talents for Alteans.

* Blood Magic Changing Ways (Self, Gain Racial Abilities of Form Taken)
* Combat Awareness
* Instinctive Defense

I had originally planned on having the spend one round to change forms scaling option.

Zhaleskra:
I've changed the Altean Active Blood Magic Changing Ways to 1 minute/rank, though I'm not sure I worked the duration right.

Zhaleskra:
I feel better continuing the topic I started than creating a new one.

Anyway, Voltron: Legendary Defender Season 5 seems to have changed the rules for Alteans, so I need to make different considerations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version