Forum > Other Settings

a New Cyberspace RPG?

(1/3) > >>

Wōdwulf Seaxaning:
Is they any chance that there will be a new Cyberspace RPG produced or a Cyperpunk setting produced for HARP SF ? I doubt it personally , but would love it if there was. I'd love to see a update for the Cyberspace setting...keep it basically the same just a few tweaks , especially concerning the gangs.

providence13:
I tried to get people to play this decades ago. They would say "what, that complicated game with all the tables and charts?" Years later, these were the guys who tried to convince me to play RM.  8)

NicholasHMCaldwell:
HARP SF Xtreme will provide all the cyber-gadgetry needed for running a cyberpunk game (or a transhumanist game) in HARP SF. If someone feels like pitching an updated Cyberspace setting using HARP SF or a brand-new take on the cyberspunk dystopia genre using HARP SF rules, then send me a proposal.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

markc:
It never hurts to ask IMHO.
MDC

Wōdwulf Seaxaning:

--- Quote from: NicholasHMCaldwell on August 26, 2011, 02:22:11 PM ---HARP SF Xtreme will provide all the cyber-gadgetry needed for running a cyberpunk game (or a transhumanist game) in HARP SF. If someone feels like pitching an updated Cyberspace setting using HARP SF or a brand-new take on the cyberspunk dystopia genre using HARP SF rules, then send me a proposal.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

--- End quote ---

I'll have to get the HARP Sci Fi rules & go through them n' see if I like them enough to use them. If I like them I'll convert the setting I'm working on to HARP Sci Fi. If the setting turns out I may send in a proposal.
Nicholas ,
Is the Cyberspace setting owned by by Aurigas Aldebaron LLC ? If so, would someone even be allowed to rewrite or update it for HARP Sci Fi ? Just curious . There are a few changes I'd make to the setting , nothing major , like the gangs. Those need to go except a few.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version