Author Topic: Shadowrun Conversion to Cyberspace.  (Read 7806 times)

Offline Turbs

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Shadowrun Conversion to Cyberspace.
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2013, 01:59:37 AM »
The magical hackers are called Otaku, which is rather funny really or lame if you like

Quote from: Wikipedia
Otaku (おたく/オタク) is a Japanese term used to refer to people with obsessive interests, particularly (but not limited to) anime and manga

Google Search is your firend..
The universe is hostile. So impersonal. Devour to survive; So it is; So it's always been.  ~Tool; Vicarious~

Offline Wōdwulf Seaxaning

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • HellSide Oso Myspace Page
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 12:59:43 PM »
Thanks. Been a while since I'd been on here since the changes were made to the forums. I might resurrect this project with the talk of a eventual SMU game.
R.I.P. Frank Frazetta
R.I.P. Barry Blair
R.I.P. Drew Hayes
R.I.P. Gary Gygax

Offline Allen

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2014, 01:23:09 PM »
(WTF, the board redacts even the mention of a product formerly produced under license from a holding company managing the IP of the prominent British fantasy author of the 20th century?)
I know what line of which you speak and there is SO much bad blood there it doesnt surprise me at all that it's on the redact list. The entity that cannot be named really screwed our beloved ICE over that whole deal.
Ooo, that's gonna leave a mark...

or

"Laugh it up shorty... you've been using my loin cloth for a blanket." -Bruce to Inky from the web comic Atland

Offline chukoliang

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2016, 05:25:08 PM »
Sadly I won't be much help on the rule set.

But man you have the right idea. RM ruleset in a Shadowrun would be incredible. That is a game I think many would love to play. So keep up the good work  :)

Offline Wōdwulf Seaxaning

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • HellSide Oso Myspace Page
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2016, 04:25:41 PM »
I agree as I never cared for the standard rules, I prefer RM & Cyberspace to it. My only issue is my current group isn't into Shadowrun so not much need to do the conversion; but I could do it on another day with out the two players not into it. I want to do it though I just need to figure out what edition to convert. I'm thinking of doing 4th or 5th if I can find affordable copies of the books used.
R.I.P. Frank Frazetta
R.I.P. Barry Blair
R.I.P. Drew Hayes
R.I.P. Gary Gygax