Author Topic: Rhakhaan Empire Random Encounter Chart  (Read 1268 times)

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Rhakhaan Empire Random Encounter Chart
« on: March 05, 2021, 09:26:39 AM »
Does anyone know of an encounter chart for either Jaiman in general or the Rhakhaan Empire specifically?

I am starting a new group at Gryphon College, near the Zori Wastes, but have not been able to find an applicable random encounter chart. Some modules have them, but I didn't find one in either the Haalkitaine or the Jaiman book. Even just the latest general one to appear in a Shadow World book would be helpful.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline B Hanson

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Rolemasterblog
Re: Rhakhaan Empire Random Encounter Chart
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 11:43:23 AM »
this doesn't do what you need?

https://ironcrown.co.uk/ICEforums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=15879.0;attach=3176
www.RolemasterBlog.com
Other stuff I've written: https://tinyurl.com/yxrjjmzg
Files Uploaded: https://tinyurl.com/y47cfcrc

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 12:11:52 PM »
That most definitely does what I need! And thanks very much for reminding me of that.

I was just wondering if there was anything official first; in lieu of something I've missed in an official module, though, I will be using your excellent system, Brian.

'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 07:17:59 PM »
I am starting a new group at Gryphon College,
Would you like my reworked maps for the college? I gave it a whole other floor and did some other minor adjustments to make it more usable.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2021, 08:35:43 PM »
I am starting a new group at Gryphon College,
Would you like my reworked maps for the college? I gave it a whole other floor and did some other minor adjustments to make it more usable.

I would love to see those, yes. I am working with the version in Jaiman (new edition), but I also have some homebrew files from someone who put together some other files like a roster of teachers. Was that you that did those?

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 07:10:24 PM »
OK, PM me and I will set up a dropbox for you.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.