Author Topic: The Veil around Cyradon  (Read 2328 times)

Offline Zut

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Groupe de discussion Yahoo! sur Cyradon
The Veil around Cyradon
« on: February 08, 2011, 10:12:43 AM »
I wonder where exactly the Veil extended around Cyradon: did it also included the Arali isles like Desnia, Penlasse, etc.? If not, that would mean that the people on Cyradon didn't have (much) contact with the ones on the isles, isn't it?
What is the difference between a geek and a scientific researcher? The researcher gets paid.

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
Re: The Veil around Cyradon
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 11:57:01 AM »
As I have played it, the veil surrounds everything that is shown on the Cyradon map and protects it all from the outside world (Shatterlings and Anias).  In the text you'll find reference to the Desnian Navy breaking through the veil, and I would use that as a reference to them going out to battle in the Shatterlings or even potentially back to Anias, though I never actually did anything with that (it was all in my head).  Keep in mind that due to the Devastation there wasn't much going on over the central mainland anyway.

Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: The Veil around Cyradon
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 02:47:17 PM »
I wonder where exactly the Veil extended around Cyradon: did it also included the Arali isles like Desnia, Penlasse, etc.? If not, that would mean that the people on Cyradon didn't have (much) contact with the ones on the isles, isn't it?

The intention, when we wrote Cyradon, was that the Veil did indeed encompass everything on the map of Cyradon, including the many islands, Desnia, Penlasse, etc..