Author Topic: The Quiet Time  (Read 4794 times)

Offline WoeRie

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
The Quiet Time
« on: October 09, 2008, 12:36:20 AM »
I just read in the Guild Companion Forum: http://www.guildcompanion.com/forum/index.php?topic=27.0 that there willl be a new adventure for EoH: "The Quiet Time" in the 3rd Guild Adventurer.

Now, curious as I am... Can you give us a hint where in Belkan?th the adventure will be located (and maybe when) or is it not designed as part of the campaign?

Offline Xamex

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Clubbulls
Re: The Quiet Time
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 10:07:01 AM »
Now, curious as I am... Can you give us a hint where in Belkan?th the adventure will be located (and maybe when) or is it not designed as part of the campaign?

I'm curious, too.  ;D

www.clubbulls.com

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2008, 02:04:14 PM »
It's near the border between Dientor and Marnele.  It takes place after The Last Hallowed Place.  I believe it's right after, and that there's an adventure seed scheduled for right after it.
The Echoes of Heaven:  Available for HARP and Rolemaster.  www.FinalRedoubt.com

Offline WoeRie

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2008, 03:26:58 PM »
Sounds perfect! Thanks.

Offline Xamex

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Clubbulls
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 02:44:19 AM »
It's near the border between Dientor and Marnele.  It takes place after The Last Hallowed Place.  I believe it's right after, and that there's an adventure seed scheduled for right after it.

Just noticed this now...if it takes place right after "The Last Hallowed Place"...

I see this as an indication that the I can buy "The Last Hallowed Place"-pdf soon.  ;D ;D
www.clubbulls.com

Offline WoeRie

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2009, 04:52:11 AM »
After reading it I have to say that it I really like it. A very fine adventure which contains far more than simple Hack & Slay ... ;D

...BUT it also brings me to the edge of exploding from tension what happens in product 5 :(

Offline Xamex

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Clubbulls
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 09:08:30 AM »
After reading it I have to say that it I really like it. A very fine adventure which contains far more than simple Hack & Slay ... ;D

...BUT it also brings me to the edge of exploding from tension what happens in product 5 :(

Not just you....and I am also already stretched on part 6. "The Day Before Apocalypse"

:)
www.clubbulls.com

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 08:22:15 PM »

Offline Xamex

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Clubbulls
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2009, 08:21:44 AM »

Can you give us a hint, when part 5 will be published, Robert? Please.
www.clubbulls.com

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 02:38:37 AM »
It's really given me so much trouble and finances have made me take up full time work which makes it that much harder.  I'm afraid that any guess I make will be wrong.  If I had to guess, I'd say 3-4 months.

Offline GerikGnome

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2009, 10:50:52 AM »
A little out of school talk here, but if you're wondering why this one is taking is long, let me point out it's the book on religion and churches in a series called Echoes of Heaven (I point this out to Defendi whenever he mentions how much extra work it's requiring).

It, very possibly, contains as much or more (my gut says much more) firm information as the entire Setting guide.  So the production-level reason delay is that with so much stuff, producing a quality product requires a lot of work.

Offline Xamex

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Clubbulls
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2009, 11:49:58 AM »
A little out of school talk here, but if you're wondering why this one is taking is long, let me point out it's the book on religion and churches in a series called Echoes of Heaven (I point this out to Defendi whenever he mentions how much extra work it's requiring).

It, very possibly, contains as much or more (my gut says much more) firm information as the entire Setting guide.  So the production-level reason delay is that with so much stuff, producing a quality product requires a lot of work.

It is evident that quality product need a long time to produce. And the Echoes of Heaven are high quality.

I'm so curious about book #5. And I will wait for publication. If it takes 3-4 month this will be nice. If it takes longer, then I will wait longer.  ;)  :)

www.clubbulls.com

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 12:03:25 AM »
Thank you for your support.  The need to take a full time job has made this difficult as well, but I have a mother to support.  :)  We both appreciate your patience.