Author Topic: RM2 Professions  (Read 2806 times)

Offline Setorn

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
RM2 Professions
« on: October 01, 2007, 03:15:28 PM »
Inspired from:

I looked though the old RM Companions and only found about 6 that would be interesting and I could even narrow that list down further.

So Combat Companion? Probably won't see it until early next year? I know you can't give an exact date.
From the Paladin Thread. 

What professions do you or did you tend to use and/or not use and why.  I am heading out to rehearsal and will be back later with mine once I look over the books again (No I never allowed the Doppelgaenger). 
Rev. Scott

It all started with two men vs. three-hundred thousand orcs.

Offline Maldroth

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: RM2 Professions
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2007, 04:15:30 PM »
I settled on these initially and I could probably cut out Barbarian perhaps a few of the casters and just use the spell lists depending on their balance.

Paladin
Barbarian
Archmage
Nightblade
Druid
Warrior Mage
Necromancer
Warlock
Conjuror
Shaman

Looking at things closer I know I definately want Paladin, Warrior Mage, and Nightblade (I like the idea of a magic based assassin). Archmage I'm kinda torn on, I like the idea of the build your own caster from multi realms but I just worry if the increased SLA costs are enough of a balancer for the Archmage.

All the rest of the Companion professions just seemed like variants and real odd ball professions (tarot mage anyone?).

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: RM2 Professions
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 04:20:29 PM »
 I just turned this into a poll for you... http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=5051.0