Author Topic: RMC: Spell Law Errata  (Read 2530 times)

Offline thiha

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Peace
RMC: Spell Law Errata
« on: July 20, 2007, 09:11:51 PM »
As I had joined the RMC Spell Law Beta group, I recieved several Spell Law Beta updated, and I appreciated it.

Then, when the "final version" finally came,  which I'd been waiting for, I prited it out cheerfully and bookbound it for long-time use.

...Several days later, there came the next "final version". IMHO, it should've not been called "final version" again, as there was already the "final version". I guess there're some number of people who printed out and bound it like me.

Can I get the 6 pages long correction list applied to the first "final version"?

Of course, any errata found afterward also welcome.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: RMC: Spell Law Errata
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 09:18:57 PM »
Sorry, but it is highly unlikely that anybody still has that list of items anymore.

IIRC, the vast majority of those final changes were very minute things (like correcting names in the descriptions so that they matched those on the lists (i.e. like changing "Spell Name" to "Spell Name I").

I don't think that there were any actual changes to the spells themselves or to anything that would really affect what you printed out.

Offline thiha

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Peace
Re: RMC: Spell Law Errata
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 09:37:57 PM »
I don't think that there were any actual changes to the spells themselves or to anything that would really affect what you printed out.

That relieved me. Thanks.

I guess, Errata, Correction and Update PDF files put in one place on this site, if available, would be a great help for players. Already exists?