Author Topic: Rolemaster Classic - How are things faring for ICE?  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Lord Garth

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Rolemaster Classic - How are things faring for ICE?
« on: June 12, 2007, 05:26:56 PM »
Eeeer, this is probably a question for Rasyr, so here goes. I'm sure everyone who posts on these forums would love to see Rolemaster do greatly in the current incarnation (RMC) not least because it means new materials  :book1: , and a welcome relief to many an old copy of Character Law or what not, but also because it's a system that many of us have played for a long time.

So, How is it selling? Is it meeting ICE's expectations at all? BTW is the book being sold outside the ICE store? Living in Spain I can't say I know much about the state of distribution in the US. I do know that shops in my city at least know this is happenning, which can only be a good thing.

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Rolemaster Classic - How are things faring for ICE?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 08:15:23 PM »
I asked this Q in another section and they said it had sold a lot more than they had expected. I think now that they have the printer issue solved things can only go better.

MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2007, 11:46:08 PM »
yup. Character Law sold much much better than expected (to the distributors). Printer problems are finally almost completely gone so things should be picking up on the other products as well..

Offline shnar

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 04:31:04 PM »
Along these lines, is it better for ICE if we ask our local gameshop to get us a copy, or should we buy it directly from the online store?

-shnar

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2007, 09:07:53 AM »
Along these lines, is it better for ICE if we ask our local gameshop to get us a copy, or should we buy it directly from the online store?

Didn't I just answer this question elsewhere?  ;D

It is usually better if you can get your local store to carry and stock ICE products as it gives ICE more exposure overall.

Offline shnar

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2007, 10:46:08 AM »
Yes, you did, but I think I'd posted this question at the bottom of a couple threads and it wasn't getting any attention, so I created a top level thread :P

Thanks, I'll go speak with Dragon's Keep today.

-shnar