Author Topic: Christmas in Iraq and Afganistan  (Read 3742 times)

Offline Defendi

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Final Redoubt Press
    • Final Redoubt Press
Christmas in Iraq and Afganistan
« on: December 24, 2006, 03:52:28 AM »
This is going to seem off topic, but it isn't, especially to any soldiers I happen to contact.  It's Christmas Eve and I'm sitting here thinking about things and I have an idea on how to give a little back (A very little, but it's a tight year with the company's start-up and all that).

Anyway, do any of you know soldiers under fire right now?  I was thinking of Iraq and Afganistan, but I don't want to leave someone out just because I've been working to hard to figure out war's broken out in South Dakota or something.  I want to talk to some soldiers on the line, and eventually ones that run the MWRs (Morale, Welfare and Recreation centers) in combat zones.  It's about free product.

Anyway, I don't want to go into it too much publically.  If I can work something out, I'll post an announcement or a press release or maybe just give my editor permission to talk about it behind my back.

So if you know anyone in the military that can put me in touch with someone over there or a MWR person, let me know in a PM.

Thanks.
The Echoes of Heaven:  Available for HARP and Rolemaster.  www.FinalRedoubt.com