Author Topic: [HARP] Dark Magic - PbP game looking for new players  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Jaeru

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
[HARP] Dark Magic - PbP game looking for new players
« on: March 28, 2020, 04:10:08 AM »
Going for 9 years...and still going strong! But we could use some new blood, so if anyone is interested, let me know!

The game is set in 4th era Middle Earth. The party is currently part of an Easterling/Variag army that has invaded Nurn and Mordor with the intent of taking over stewardship from the Gondorians, who they feel have let their stewardship slip due to corruption (resulting in increased orc incursions in the East).

The question though is whether their intentions are indeed as noble as they claim they are...

The party and the army is closing in on Minas Ithil...the final defensive line of the Gondorians close to collapse.

If you're interested...please feel free to apply. All players (including new) have a powerful artefact from the second era, which is both a blessing and a curse...Up for it?

You can play a new character or take one of the former PCs / NPCs...I’ll make sure you are at the same power lvl as the current players, so you can immediately join in the fun

The game is being played on realroleplaying.com...the site has some issues with letting in new members, but if you post here, I’ll make sure you get an account.

If you want to check out the game, follow this link: http://www.rpgrm.com/rmsmf/index.php?topic=7782.0

If you have any questions, feel free to ask

Offline Old Man

• Wise Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • The Campaign Nook
Re: [HARP] Dark Magic - PbP game looking for new players
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2020, 03:08:51 PM »

* bump * game is lots of fun. :)
** Yes, some of ROCO IV and VII is my fault. **