Author Topic: Director's Briefing - February 2020  (Read 1192 times)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Director's Briefing - February 2020
« on: February 10, 2020, 03:49:37 PM »
Welcome

To the one hundred-and-fourth Briefing and second Briefing of 2020. I have been buried in the January marking and moderation marathon. More staff has reduced my teaching load during the semester but more students means more marking and moderation for me so the post-semester spike was higher. I am human again.

Shadow World

Terry Amthor has completed his next mini-adventure for Shadow World, entitled Aalk Vaalg : The Citadel of Osaran, as a Zor/Haalkitaine expansion. I have some final checks to make on this before we release as a $2 mini-adventure before the end of the month.

Terry is hard at work on the Emer IV sourcebook with occasional sidetreks into potential standalone adventures.

I also have a first volunteer to work on the HARP Handbook for Shadow World. If anyone else would like to volunteer to make this a team project, please get in touch.

HARP

HARP Beyond the Veil remains at the top of my queue to complete.

The artwork continues to be commissioned and arrive for HARP Subterfuge, HARP Bestiary, and HARP Garden of Rain. The artists are doing brilliant work and Colin is an excellent orchestrator – although I have not yet decrypted the pattern of how he maps artwork commissioned and received into nations. Other than HARP Subterfuge is in the lead, followed by HARP Bestiary.

RMU

Aaron and Jonathan have been doing some double-checking on Base Movement Rates, particularly with reference to movement talents and ensuring that Stride values make sense across the piece.

ERA for Rolemaster

Max has been working on a 64-bit Mac version of ERA for Rolemaster, so expect this to be released very shortly. Max would appreciate any feedback on how well this behaves in the latest incarnation of Mac OS.

Until next time

Back to progress on the very visible Citadel of Osaran and then into the main queue.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme