Author Topic: Hello old friend...  (Read 1554 times)

Offline Allen

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Hello old friend...
« on: June 13, 2014, 04:34:30 PM »
ok, so I couldnt pass up making the B5 reference. :)

I wanted to take a minute to re-introduce myself as I've been gone from the forums for... I think 3 years.
I had a lot of really bad stuff go on in life, but I'm past all of that and starting to find my way back to a couple of things that I find a lot of joy in... RM2/C, SM and CYBERSPACE. yeah, I kinda dig the CS.
a little bit. :)

so, hi... hello... how are ya.

if you're in the Denver, CO area and looking for a game, or a player/GM, please give me a shout.

A
Ooo, that's gonna leave a mark...

or

"Laugh it up shorty... you've been using my loin cloth for a blanket." -Bruce to Inky from the web comic Atland

Offline TerryTee

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Hello old friend...
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 04:42:34 PM »
Good to see ya

Offline Allen

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 05:18:12 PM »
Terry! well met! we may have to resume my Norsk lessons :)

or

"Laugh it up shorty... you've been using my loin cloth for a blanket." -Bruce to Inky from the web comic Atland

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 08:05:44 PM »
Allen,
 Good to have you back, you might want to post over in the Gamers Seeking Gamers section and see if you get any bits.
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline Cory Magel

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +5/-5
  • Fun > Balance > Realism
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2014, 09:20:53 PM »
You know, it's funny, when things suck for a while and I start to 'come out of it' I always find myself gravitating towards table top gaming stuff.  It's one of those hobbies that will just never go away for most us big table top RPGer's.
- Cory Magel

Game design priority: Fun > Balance > Realism (greater than > less than).
(Channeling Companion, RMQ 1 & 2, and various Guild Companion articles author).

"The only thing I know about adults is that they are obsolete children." - Dr Seuss

Offline Allen

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 11:05:06 AM »
Allen,
 Good to have you back, you might want to post over in the Gamers Seeking Gamers section and see if you get any bits.
MDC

I already have MDC, and have already got a couple of replies! :) Cheers and thank you.

or

Offline Allen

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2014, 11:07:30 AM »
You know, it's funny, when things suck for a while and I start to 'come out of it' I always find myself gravitating towards table top gaming stuff.  It's one of those hobbies that will just never go away for most us big table top RPGer's.

I know, right?!
I have felt bad as I was talking to the GCP guys about some stuff that I was hoping my get published as part of the HARP SF line, but then my world just imploded. that was almost 3 years ago.
But now, life aint too bad and I'm having fun surrounded by my old RM2 books (yes even some MeRp stuff we dont talk about), my RMC books, Cyberspace... good times and great memories all around.
Cheers!

or