Author Topic: [Talent] Intuition  (Read 2532 times)

Offline GMLovlie

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • For the future I only hope...
    • Jegergryte's cubic box of stuff
[Talent] Intuition
« on: June 12, 2013, 08:11:36 AM »
The Scour profession lists the intuition talent as an alternative, but it is not in the book as far as I can see, neither in the index nor the talent list. Was this supposed to be renamed or removed or have I completely missed something?
"What about the future...? We can only hope, we cannot however account for the minutiae of the quanta, as all accidents in an infinite space are inevitable."

Homebrew folder
Ongoing campaign
Inspirational images for my games
My box of stuff

Offline Thom @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Thom@ironcrown.com
Re: [Talent] Intuition
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 09:10:30 AM »
I've gone back across multiple versions of HARP SF (back to the beta and gamma copies) and also reviewed back to old versions of HARP, and I have found no record of what that refers to.  I'll keep looking, but for now I would say skip over it.
Email -    Thom@ironcrown.com

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 01:57:09 PM »
The Scour profession lists the intuition talent as an alternative, but it is not in the book as far as I can see, neither in the index nor the talent list. Was this supposed to be renamed or removed or have I completely missed something?

It is an error. Intuition used to exist in the original Martial Law but it didn't work out as expected so it got cut. Ignore it.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Radimon

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 03:52:01 PM »
That, or substitute Combat Awareness (HARP SF, p. 83). Yes, it's worth more points than the other three options, but it comes up less often. Moreover, it has a similar feel to having keen intuition, at least in the middle of a fight.
Murphy's Law says 'Whatever can go wrong, will go wrong.'

I think Murphy was an incurable optimist.