Author Topic: Free Talk  (Read 2551 times)

Offline Tolen

• OIC Points +0/-0
Free Talk
« on: September 06, 2010, 09:49:01 AM »
If you are interested in what I've posted so far, but don't feel that your comments 'fit' any of the other threads, then post here.  This is the common area, the OOC area if you will.

Have fun!
I'm in Southern Illinois.
No, further than that...
Try South of Mt. Vernon, where Southern Illinois really begins.

Offline Tolen

• OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Free Talk
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2010, 10:10:03 AM »
Ok, work is going to ease up on me from now on, so I can get more stuff done, i ought to be able to progress through the rest of my notes easily enough, and then the conversion to RM begins.

So I thought I'd post here today a little bit about the last time I ran a game in this setting.  It's been a while, so I don't remember everything, but I do remember that I set the PC's on the trail of Azorel's Key.  Azorel's Key was an artifact created in the dim past by some of the Eldain.  Supposedly, it was powerful enough to crack open the doors of heaven.  The gods, in one of their last acts on Arrylon, broke the Key into several pieces and scattered them across the globe.  So they had to adventure to a tower in the ashelands (itself a quest fraught with danger), which provided a map to the locations of the pieces.  Each one was to have been a separate quest that would have taken them across all of the known lands (those I have mapped) and into other continents (areas I've not mapped yet).  Of course, the Elves wanted the key as well, and were dogging their tails the whole way.  The elves believed that if they could open heaven, they could throw the gods down and take their place.

Through the course of what we did get to play through, I sent them to an underwater city, created evil duplicates of the PC's, and other sundry adventures.  Alas, most of those notes are gone. 
I'm in Southern Illinois.
No, further than that...
Try South of Mt. Vernon, where Southern Illinois really begins.