Author Topic: Learning RMSS (as my posts no doubt show) Question about Spell Casting  (Read 540 times)

Offline NicodemusRa

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
As I learn RMSS I have been making several notes/aids to help me understand the rules, and have somethings that I can expose my players to help them get up to speed as well. . Clearly the "info is all there in the rulebook", but I find it helpful to write out my own understanding as a "check" against how well I get the gist of things. I'm not trying to rewrite all the rules, or just copy paste the sections, but really trying to "boil it up" as a guide to know where/when to reference the books.

I recently tackled Spells and Casting, I was curious if anyone could give me feedback on if I am I 'getting it" correctly, and if I have majorly missed something or misrepresented something in the attached summary in pdf form (hopefully this can get mod approved)

Thanks for the help

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Learning RMSS (as my posts no doubt show) Question about Spell Casting
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2021, 12:49:05 PM »
Just so you know: the mod approval on these forums can be very slow. It might be better to post the link to Google Drive or something like that if you want a quick response.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle