Author Topic: Which version of Rolemaster?  (Read 9340 times)

Offline Marc R

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • "Don't throw stones, offer alternatives."
    • Looking for Online Roleplay? Try RealRoleplaying
Re: Which version of Rolemaster?
« Reply #40 on: December 23, 2011, 01:08:23 PM »
I find both systems to work, and that the major variation between them is "Which one are you most comfortable with?"

There's differences, but not huge ones, and I've never had much problem adapting RM2 stuff to RMSS or vice versa.
The Artist Formerly Known As LordMiller

Looking for online Role Play? Try WWW.RealRoleplaying.Com

Offline RandalThor

• Sage
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2011, 06:06:37 AM »
There's differences, but not huge ones, and I've never had much problem adapting RM2 stuff to RMSS or vice versa.
Agreed, using elements of one in another has never been much of a problem for me.

I find both systems to work, and that the major variation between them is "Which one are you most comfortable with?"
Well, that can be said of all things. Except there are those people. You know the ones, they specifically do things that are outside their comfort zone. Like, like, like ADVENTURERS! Crazy people, I tell ya. Ever last one of 'um.
Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Scratch that. Power attracts the corruptible.

Rules should not replace the brain and thinking.

Offline GrumpyOldFart

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Hey you kids! Get out of my dungeon!
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2011, 06:31:58 AM »
Except there are those people. You know the ones, they specifically do things that are outside their comfort zone. Like, like, like ADVENTURERS! Crazy people, I tell ya. Ever last one of 'um.

Well if you're going to let people like that into your game, you might as well throw the rule book away at the beginning, just to save time. It's all going to end in chaos anyway.

;D
You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out... Traditional Somatic Components
Oo Ee Oo Aa Aa, Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang... Traditional Verbal Components
Eye of Newt and Toe of Frog, Wool of Bat and Tongue of Dog... Traditional Potion Formula