Author Topic: Texicon 2015  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Texicon

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Texicon 2015
« on: April 13, 2015, 03:06:15 PM »
Hello one and all, this makes year 6 that I have been raising the flag for Rolemaster.  Once more into the breach dear friends!

I am seeking GMs who would like to host Rolemaster or I.C.E. Role-Play systems including: Rome, Flashing Blades, Vikings, Robin Hood, Outlaw, Middle Earth.

Texicon occurs on 25th-28th of June in Grapevine, Texas at the Grapevine Convention Center.

It is my enduring hope that someone steps forward so I am not the only person in Texas sounding the trumpet for this great system. I cut my teeth on it and rose to greatness as a result. My heart is so heavy at the silence I hear. To date no one has come forward to run anything related to I.C.E. Except for myself.

Is this a plea that falls upon deaf ears?  Perhaps all have gone to the grave and I am the remnant. 

With a cry that shattered the heavens and cracked the dry Earth, he who was the last remaining Master faded from view.  Was he the last to master the role?  Time kept pace as the wind erased his passing.

Offline John @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Texicon 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2015, 03:32:57 PM »
We will look into this.  We will put a call out for GMs - got Colin Organising. If we get some, we can support the cart.  Thanks for the heads up! :D
Heavy is the head that wears the Iron Crown

Offline Texicon

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2015, 10:17:40 AM »
Any luck?  No body has contacted me yet.

Offline John @ ICE

• Aurigas Staff
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 10:30:44 AM »
not yet - call still out
Heavy is the head that wears the Iron Crown