Forum > Cyradon

"Ruins of Kausar" module question

(1/7) > >>

dutch206:
Does this module assume you have already gone through the series of adventures available in the vault? Just wondering.

Rasyr-Mjolnir:
The adventures in the Vault are not official adventures, so this module does not take them into account.

The module does make reference to Sefnar (one of the adventure seeds from Cyradon), but does not presume that you have been through it or that it has been accomplished either.

WoeRie:
However, looking at the levels of the characters it seems to fit perfectly if you want to play the unoffical ones from the vault first, also the story could start right after "Reawakened Lands". At least that was my idea after the first glance.

And on a side note, I looks VERY well organized, I can't wait to have the time to completly read it ;D

Thos:
Is this going to be a PDF only product, or will it see print?

Mungo:
Hi,

p18: "If the ghost has been dealt with and dispatched, then they see the vision he witnessed before he died".

The text below this (last sentence) gives the impression, that by dispatching the ghost it is possible to get a glimpse of the monster without having fought the monster. But above it is stated that you can not dispatch the ghost without killing the monster.

Is this a logic error or am I missing something?

BR Juergen

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version