Forum > Fantasy Grounds Rulesets for ICE

RMC v2.1.5

(1/3) > >>

Dakadin:
There is a new version, v2.1.5, of the RMC ruleset for FG on the test channel now. It will also be pushed to the live channel on Tuesday, June 23.

There are a couple new features added in this version that people have been asking for.

You can now drop table results (attack, critical or fumble results) directly on tokens to apply them.

Attacks can also be dropped on tokens or entries in the Combat Tracker. It will clear your current targets and set your target to the token/entry you dropped the attack on.

Here is a complete list of the changes:
RMC v2.1.5
[Added] Ability to drop table results on tokens
[Added] Allow attacks to be dropped on tokens and CT entries
[Fixed] NPC attacks cannot be changed in CT when added from Encounters
[Fixed] Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_utilities.lua"]:646: bad argument #1 to 'setValue' (number expected, got string)
[Fixed] On CT alignment of titles in the defense area on the player side
[Fixed] Arms Law Dagger fumble range
[Fixed] Text issues in Character Law

Please let me know if you encounter any issues or have any questions.

Thanks,
Dakadin

pantsorama:
This is great Dakadin. 

Do you have any resources on how to begin to develop a new ruleset.  IE RMU?

Dakadin:
This is where I go for information about ruleset development when I have questions: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/FGU/pages/4096100/Developer+Guide
Please let me know if you have any questions.

I am hoping to do a RMU ruleset in the future also.

Siltoneous:

--- Quote from: Dakadin on June 23, 2020, 11:50:36 AM ---I am hoping to do a RMU ruleset in the future also.

--- End quote ---
From your mouth to Mr. Caldwell's ears. =D

Silt

Hurin:

--- Quote from: Siltoneous on June 24, 2020, 12:40:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dakadin on June 23, 2020, 11:50:36 AM ---I am hoping to do a RMU ruleset in the future also.

--- End quote ---
From your mouth to Mr. Caldwell's ears. =D

Silt

--- End quote ---

;)

I think Pantsorama is already looking to do one for RMU, but perhaps a collaborative effort might speed things along?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version