Forum > Cyradon

RM Cyradon

(1/2) > >>

vilor:
Can anyone tell me the status of Cyradon for RM?

This thread http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=6237.msg132558#msg132558 had some great thoughts and some previews and whilst I understand it went into editorial review I was wondering what the status of it is now?

Failing that does anyone have any homebrew conversions from HARP to RM? Particularly interested in the other magic folios/priesthoods and in the Gryphons.

NicholasHMCaldwell:
Overtaken by events, namely RMU, but once RMU is stable, the creation of a RMU Cyradon sourcebook will go back onto the active list. It will be a setting book, not yet another version of Rolemaster. The inhouse settings should conform to the rules as written with minimal modification so that they showcase the rules.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

Bruce:

--- Quote from: NicholasHMCaldwell on December 09, 2013, 10:16:25 AM ---Overtaken by events, namely RMU, but once RMU is stable, the creation of a RMU Cyradon sourcebook will go back onto the active list. It will be a setting book, not yet another version of Rolemaster. The inhouse settings should conform to the rules as written with minimal modification so that they showcase the rules.

Best wishes,
Nicholas

--- End quote ---
RMU Cyradon? What about HARP Cyradon? Wouldn't the update from HARP 1.2 (Enhanced version not a new version) be more of a priority for Cyradon?

Bruce

Thom @ ICE:
That's pending the Bestiary.... but it is a high priority immediately following that deliverable.

Turbs:
just found this topic so sorry for the necromancy but,
wouldn't it be neater all round to delay putting out the initial HARP - Cyradon sourcebook until you are ready to do both then simply merge them?

simply double statting each entry. once for HARP stats and the other for RMU stats?

then you only need to release one book that can be used for both systems.
this minimizes your expenditure in resources and increase your target market as it panders to both RM and harp customers/players

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version