Author Topic: Creatures XP & spells question  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Finwe

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Creatures XP & spells question
« on: December 21, 2010, 02:31:43 AM »
Hello,
I wanted to know if you give XP to the characters that control a creature through the attacks and actions that make (trained animals, creatures coerced by spells, and mind-controlled creatures like demons, elementals and undead).
That is, if the character receives XP maneuvers and attacks of the creatures under his control.

Another question is about the same spell cast on a person before the previous one has finished, to renew its effects. Can it be done or should cancel the old one before? In RMFRP manual says you can not throw the same spell twice to combine their effects, but in this case the purpose is to renew the duration, not duplicate the effect.

Thanks

Offline Ecthelion

• ICE Forum Moderator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Character Gallery
Re: Creatures XP & spells question
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 03:42:35 AM »
Hello,
I wanted to know if you give XP to the characters that control a creature through the attacks and actions that make (trained animals, creatures coerced by spells, and mind-controlled creatures like demons, elementals and undead).
That is, if the character receives XP maneuvers and attacks of the creatures under his control.
We usually hand out only the Kill XP but not maneuver or critical XP etc. of a controlled creature.
Another question is about the same spell cast on a person before the previous one has finished, to renew its effects. Can it be done or should cancel the old one before? In RMFRP manual says you can not throw the same spell twice to combine their effects, but in this case the purpose is to renew the duration, not duplicate the effect.
I would say yes, renewing a spell duration that way is OK.