Author Topic: Lava or magma spells  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Jengada

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Lava or magma spells
« on: December 16, 2018, 01:39:14 AM »
I was looking for spells that involve things like stone->magma or creating lava flows, or the like, and was surprised that I could find nothing except Stonefires. Was there anything in this vein in Elemental Companion, or somewhere else I'm missing?
We ask the hard questions here, because they keep us too busy to worry about the hard questions in the real world, and we can go with the answers we like the best.

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Lava or magma spells
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 06:23:04 AM »
The Guild Companion has Earthfires.
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.

Offline Jengada

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 09:52:20 AM »
We ask the hard questions here, because they keep us too busy to worry about the hard questions in the real world, and we can go with the answers we like the best.

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 07:57:41 PM »
You're welcome.
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.