Author Topic: Buying Rolemaster Books (including Shadow World and Middle Earth RPG) in english  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Artahyr

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Hi,

I want bundle of books for Rolemaster.

I live in Quebec City, Canada, but I'm also able to receive them in Laval (Next to Montreal, a little north).

I look forward for suggestions!

Thanks!

:)

jasmin darveau
jasmindarveau@hotmail.ca

Offline arakish

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +5/-5
  • A joy of mine
Try ebay and amazon.  That is where I have gotten a lot of the older material if that is what you are looking for.

Otherwise, look at Guild Companion Publications at RPGNow.

rmfr
"Beware those who would deny you access to information, for they already dream themselves your master."
— RMF Runyan in Sci-Fi RPG session (GM); quoted from the PC game SMAC.

Offline Artahyr

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
arakish,

Yes I know. But I'd prefer if possible to get a deal on bundle of books. For Example, yesterday my friend got like 20 books of Vampire The Masquarade and White Wolf mainly, for something like 70$!  Now THAT'S a great deal.

Otherwise I know of a lot of used book Web pages ; like Abesbooks, bookfinder, or Ebay...

Thanks!

Offline markc

• Elder Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Artahyr,
 You can check back here as occasionally people sell their collects online at Amazon and also list it here but other wise I do not know of any bulk deals on RM at the moment.
Sorry
MDC
Bacon Law: A book so good all PC's need to be recreated.
Rule #0: A GM has the right to change any rule in a book to fit their game.
Role Play not Roll Play.
Use a System to tell the story do not let the system play you.

Offline Artahyr

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Yes, Marck, I know ; pretty old stuff I'm asking for! But I still want to believe I guess ! ;)

What's more, a friend told me the natural reaction to some new system for Rolemaster would create some selling reaction for bundle of classics books, so here I am wishing!

Thanks!

ps : I know of Amazon used books too!