Forum > Shadow World

Kaitaine: So, What happened next?

(1/7) > >>

dutch206:
When last we left the beleaguered guild council of Kaitaine, they were told that Kaitaine had to join "the Alliance" before the end of 6053, or they would be considered an enemy of the state.  That was 27 days before the end of 6053.

The timeline for SW is now well into 6054 and no mention was ever made of what got decided.  Did Kaitaine cave in under pressure, or did the Loremasters find a way to come to their assistance?  ???

Terry K. Amthor:
Good question!

Kaitaine, vulnerable after the damage wreaked by the fires, and lured by offers of funds for rebuilding, agrees to become an Alliance member, because the Loremasters have little of substance to offer. Komaren and Itanis are concerned as they see Alliance ships in the harbor, and many more Alliance troops in the previously independant city-state.

dutch206:
I am assuming this is TKA using his "official ruling" voice.  ;D

Thanks for the info.  Now to decide on the mood of my campaign:  Evil Empire or benevolent trade network?  (I don't necessarily see the Alliance as being a bad thing.)

Vince:
Well, it seems to me that the Alliance gets too much control in everything that was first agreed.

I don't think of them as something good... after all, someone (problably K'ta'viiris) decided to capture them and close them in that special jail.

RandalThor:

--- Quote from: dutch206 on January 11, 2008, 09:57:32 PM ---I am assuming this is TKA using his "official ruling" voice.  ;D

Thanks for the info.  Now to decide on the mood of my campaign:  Evil Empire or benevolent trade network?  (I don't necessarily see the Alliance as being a bad thing.)

--- End quote ---

You do know that the Alliance is led by powerful mind-beings that destroy the host's mind in order to take over their bodies? That is not beneficial in my book, and about as evil as one could get.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version