Forum > Shadow World

Query: a Shadow World Checklist

(1/19) > >>

PhillipAEllis:
G'day!

I hope you don't mind me asking Terry, but is there interest in an annotated checklist of Shadow World products beyond the barebones listings I've seen of ICE products?

I'm thinking of something that can be used as the first post of a stickied thread here, so that peeps can come in and see at a glance what there is, what there has been, who wrote what, and maybe even a paragraph or two of comment straight from the Terry's mouth.

Terry K. Amthor:

--- Quote from: PhillipAEllis on August 15, 2013, 05:05:48 PM ---G'day!

I hope you don't mind me asking Terry, but is there interest in an annotated checklist of Shadow World products beyond the barebones listings I've seen of ICE products?

I'm thinking of something that can be used as the first post of a stickied thread here, so that peeps can come in and see at a glance what there is, what there has been, who wrote what, and maybe even a paragraph or two of comment straight from the Terry's mouth.

--- End quote ---

Hi, so basically, you are looking for a list of canon SW materials? sure I can start one, though unfortunately many are currently out of print. I am working as fast as I can to get them back into publication, but it's taking awhile...

PhillipAEllis:
Terry,

I was thinking more of starting one myself, rather than imposing on you to do the work, and updating it as needed. You, however, would be more than welcome to add annotations, the paragraph or two (as noted above), and correcting any mistakes.

Do you mind if I start work on the checklist?

B Hanson:
Here is a start:

Master Atlas V. 1-4(boxed sets and bound)
The Grand Campaign

Jaiman

Jaiman: Land of Twilight
Haalkitaine
Xa’ar
Cloudlords(loremaster series)
Cloudlords Revised
Iron Wind(loremaster series)

Emer

Emer Master Atlas & Addendum(boxed set)
Emer II: North East
Emer I: North West