Forum > Rolemaster

I.C.E. product guide

(1/1)

Dalagad:
I have a variety of books from different erras of RoleMaster. I'd simply like to find a product guide or old catalog from 1995, 1999, or 2003 sets of RMFRP. I just want to complete a set, any set, in order to have enough books to play, but I need to know what books go with what version and they're all named the same thing so copyright dates and cover art are the only means of telling the difference. Any product guide that shows cover art for a complete set of RMFRP from any particular year should fit the bill. If there's not an old one online, perhaps someone could scan a hardcopy for me. Thanks.

Marc R:
http://www.icewebring.com/ice-products/ is as complete a listing of products, by line, as you can likely find.

markc:
Dalagad;
 Welcome to the ICE Forums, Basically you only need the main RMFRP book, the 3 Of Spell books, Arms Law and the Creatures book. The other books just add flavor and optional rules for those books. Also if you have not figured it out RMFRP is a tool kit system and you can add or subtract things to fit your game world. 

MDC

Dalagad:
Thanks for the link, much appreciated.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version