Author Topic: Director's Briefing - June 2022  (Read 1696 times)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
Director's Briefing - June 2022
« on: June 13, 2022, 04:10:29 PM »
Welcome

To the one hundred-and-thirty-first Briefing and sixth scheduled Briefing of 2022.

Dragonmeet 2022

Yes, I know, we were only talking about our official addition to Gen Con 2022 last month. However Dragonmeet 2022 is now open for early bird tickets and vendors. Knowing that demand on tables would be high, I affixed a “Buy Dragonmeet” post-it note to my laptop so that nothing could distract me from getting our stand booked as early as possible on the first day. It’s booked and paid for. 

HARP

HARP Beyond the Veil has been signed off by Lightning Source and the proof copies have arrived both in the UK and the US. It is now available for purchase in both softcover and hardcover formats from DriveThruRPG, and there is a bundle discount if you buy print and pdf.
Colin and Nick have made a wave of checks to HARP Subterfuge and as soon as I can do my last part of due diligence, we will release in pdf.
I mentioned David Martin’s Banecroft: The Mage’s Tale last time – he has made those various revisions to the manuscript. Once I run through the changes and see that all is in order, I will be sending it off to Colin to commission artwork and maps.

Rolemaster and RMU

You may have seen some extracts from the layout-in-progress of RMU Core Law; excellent progress being made there. We are also seeing progress on the layout of RMU Spell Law. Artwork for RMU Treasure Law continues to arrive. Meanwhile Colin has been commissioning artwork for the first volume of RMU Creature Law.
Will RMU Core Law be ready for Gen Con 2022? More news next month.

Until next time

Please stay safe.
Best wishes,
Nicholas
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Director's Briefing - June 2022
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 08:27:29 PM »

Rolemaster and RMU

You may have seen some extracts from the layout-in-progress of RMU Core Law...

Where would we have seen that?

Glad progress is being made.
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

'Every party needs at least one insane person.'  --Aspen of the Jade Isle

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2022, 01:13:18 AM »
Facebook RM Group, and RM Discord server.
:)
Where would we have seen that?
Glad progress is being made.

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2022, 03:39:00 PM »
Facebook RM Group, and RM Discord server.
:)

Thanks for the tip. I checked the RM Discord server, though, but didn't see any preview. Was it in the general chat?
'Last of all, Húrin stood alone. Then he cast aside his shield, and wielded an axe two-handed'. --J.R.R. Tolkien

Offline Majyk

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2022, 03:00:02 AM »
Search for adsmalley and you’ll find the tidbits he has released along the way.
Here is one of ‘em:

https://discord.com/channels/737958249936060416/977663654801584148/977663661512482847

Offline Hurin

• Loremaster
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2022, 09:06:07 AM »
Thanks!