Author Topic: 2nd HARPer's Baazar Compendium?  (Read 3077 times)

Offline sunwolf

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
2nd HARPer's Baazar Compendium?
« on: January 29, 2009, 10:59:19 AM »
Is there any chance of ICE putting together a 2nd HARPer's Baazar Compendium.  I loved the first one and it was convenient to have everything in one PDF.
Anything that makes the GMs life easier without messing the game up will always get a vote from me.

Offline Karizma

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: 2nd HARPer's Baazar Compendium?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2009, 11:34:23 AM »
I too was wondering why there is only one Bazaar Compendium!

Offline Pat

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 06:21:00 AM »
I'd happily purchase a new Compendium.

Offline Aaron

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 01:32:00 PM »
I certainly would... HARP needs some new material... too long since last publication. I really think there are enough bazaars for another issue of bazaar annual.
If any spell can be made into potion, how does fireball potion work when someone drinks it?:D

Offline Aaron

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 01:44:37 PM »
What's up with the HARP books anyway? Enough bazaars for another annual, yet none is published, or even announced? Something wicked looks wonderfull, but seems it takes ages... Afterworlds was said to show first products last year, and no info about that. No activity at all on AW forums for long time... There is already thread for people worried about future of cyradon. And never heard of anything new planned? Hope you guys are not just gettin something wicked out in some distand future and leave HARP to be buried... Love the sytem:)

Keep up the good work!
If any spell can be made into potion, how does fireball potion work when someone drinks it?:D

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 02:18:28 PM »
AfterWorld -- not an ICE product.

As for the rest, it will happen eventually. Bruce posted in another thread recently -- http://www.ironcrown.com/ICEforums/index.php?topic=6647.40;msg=100695 -- how he and Heike have been tied up with other things. That left me to keep things moving forward most of the time, with only occasional help from the bosses.

That means things take a long long time sometimes. Sorry.

Offline Aaron

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2009, 02:21:52 PM »
Okay, thanks... Now i see you have perfectly good reason for being slow:P Looking forward for more great products:)

Offline NicholasHMCaldwell

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Director of Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd.
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2009, 02:24:17 PM »
Something wicked looks wonderfull, but seems it takes ages...

I've been extremely busy in the real world with my real job which pays all my bills. Once I get that under control, then I can return to the three final chapters of Something Wicked.

Best wishes,
Nicholas
Dr Nicholas HM Caldwell
Director, Iron Crown Enterprises Ltd
Publisher of Rolemaster, Spacemaster, Shadow World, Cyradon, HARP & HARP SF, and Cyberspace, with products available from www.drivethrurpg.com
Author: Mentalism Companion, GURPS Age of Napoleon, Construct Companion, College of Magics, HARP SF/HARP SF Xtreme

Offline Viktyr Gehrig

• Initiate
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Head Full of Angry Bees
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 07:59:21 PM »
Afterworlds was said to show first products last year, and no info about that.

The art's finished and most of the text is in the editing process. It's taking considerably longer than we realized it would, but it is still proceeding toward publication. We promise.