Author Topic: Weedling in Creatures & Monsters?  (Read 1253 times)

Offline Erik Sharma

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • My Facebook Profile
Weedling in Creatures & Monsters?
« on: March 19, 2012, 12:39:28 PM »
I was reading through the Dangerous Plants section in Creatures & Monsters (RMSS) looking for something to use in a adventure I was creating. In the table there was a listing of Weedling that seemed to have stats similar to what I was thinking of. But noticed that there is no mention at all about that creature in any of the descriptions so have no clue what it is. Just to be sure I checked my PDF of Creatures & Monsters (RMFRP) I have and noticed it's the same thing there. Funny I haven't noticed this before, considering how long we have been playing RMSS/FRP.  :hm:

Anyone have a clue if a description of Weedlings exist anywhere and why that is listed in the C&M Dangerous Plants list at all?

Offline ironmaul

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • I'll work for free, if you can pay all my debts.
    • The Art of Rick Hansen
Re: Weedling in Creatures & Monsters?
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 03:43:12 PM »
My best geuss is that it's an error in printing. Here's a chance for you to make up the description yourself, just improvise :)

Offline Arioch

• Navigator
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Blood & Souls for Arioch!
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2012, 03:48:28 PM »
Lol, never noticed it before!  :D
I suppose a magician might, he admitted, but a gentleman never could.

Offline bpowell

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 05:17:40 PM »
Sentient Crab Grass wielding +10 People Whackers.

Offline OLF, i.e. Olf Le Fol

• Revered Elder
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 05:29:13 PM »
Anyone have a clue if a description of Weedlings exist anywhere and why that is listed in the C&M Dangerous Plants list at all?
It's from the RM2 Creatures and Treasures III. It appears (along with a detailed description) on p29.
The world was then consumed by darkness, and mankind was devoured alive and cast into hell, led by a jubilant 紗羽. She rejoiced in being able to continue serving the gods, thus perpetuating her travels across worlds to destroy them. She looked at her doll and, remembering their promises, told her: "You see, my dear, we succeeded! We've become legends! We've become villains! We've become witches!" She then laughed with a joyful, childlike laughter, just as she kept doing for all of eternity.

Offline Erik Sharma

• Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • My Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 03:20:58 PM »
Cool! Now I have to find a copy (either PDF or physical book) so sate my curiosity.
Already written in the stats into the adventure I had planned but still wanna see how the original creature (plant) looks like.  :book2: