Forum > Fan Created Worlds

Eberron conversion for both HARP & RM2???

(1/7) > >>

Wōdwulf Seaxaning:
Has anyone done a Eberron for both HARP & RM2/Classic? I thought Elton Robb had one (or was it for FR?) for RMSS or RMFRPG up here a while back but it seems the powers that be cleared the sub-forum of clutter.

EltonJ:

--- Quote from: Wōdwulf Seaxaning on April 23, 2017, 04:29:54 AM ---Has anyone done a Eberron for both HARP & RM2/Classic? I thought Elton Robb had one (or was it for FR?) for RMSS or RMFRPG up here a while back but it seems the powers that be cleared the sub-forum of clutter.

--- End quote ---

Hi there.  I am Elton Robb.  I worked on an Eberron conversion to RMSS/RMFRP. But now I have to start again with that.  Bear in mind, though, it will be a work in progress on my spare time.  ;D

Hurin:
Interesting! I did not know about your conversion. How can I access it?

And how did you handle Warforged healing?

EltonJ:

--- Quote from: Hurin on April 22, 2021, 08:45:24 AM ---Interesting! I did not know about your conversion. How can I access it?

And how did you handle Warforged healing?

--- End quote ---

Whoa, I'll get to the new races.  Here's my wiki I started this morning: Rolemaster Eberron.  I only had six pages so far, and the Eberron Wiki is very helpful.

Hurin:
This is a very cool project. I can write a little post about it on our RolemasterBlog if you want a little more publicity; it might entice more contributions.

I have thought about how to convert Warforged to Rolemaster, because I think the race is very cool (and loved playing one in Dungeons&DragonsOnline). The stats are easy enough to convert, but the healing is hard to figure out. In 3.5, iirc, they only got half the effect of healing spells, since they were essentially living constructs. But they could also be healed fully by repair spells. I've been trying to figure out a way to implement this in RMU. I actually looked through the Rolemaster Spell Law (RMU) but didn't really see anything that worked quite like a repair spell; the Lay Healer's Repair on his Prosthetics list was about the closest I could find, but that's level 16. There is also Mend Mechanism, Adept Base, in Treasure Law, though it would have to be adapted somewhat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version