Author Topic: Reverberating strenght for Trolls  (Read 2951 times)

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Reverberating strenght for Trolls
« on: September 17, 2007, 07:12:46 AM »
Hi to all Folks from France!
I've got one question: I've seen in Bazaar Annual that Troll blood can give Reverberating Strenght, but in core rulebook in the description of Trolls (p154) the trolls don't have this ability. Where's the mistake?
Tank Iou for answers ;)
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Offline Rasyr-Mjolnir

• Inactive
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Reverberating strenght for Trolls
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2007, 07:53:42 AM »
No mistake.

Trolls (both types) take Large Creature crits instead no normal crits and they get suvival instinct., I did not want to give either of those abilities to a Half-troll PC. Therefore, I thought it through and decided that Reverberating Strength was good trade-off for a half (or quarter) troll as opposed to receiving the more powerful abilities.

This was a conscious and specific decision. And remember, while reverberating strength is only freely available to those with bit a bit of troll blood, there is nothing to say that you give that ability to trolls as well (though I would make them pay for it in DP).

Offline black flag

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2007, 08:07:53 AM »
Thank You for this answer.
Troll humour:
"What would You say to a Dwarf with 12 helmets on? Nothin', you just hit him in the stomach instead! Ugh,Ugh"
"Why did the Dwarf cross the road? Because I said if he didn't I'd cut off his feet and stick them up his nose!Ugh,Ugh"
From Titan the Fighting&

Dr_Sage

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2007, 04:21:52 PM »
Good call.

Game balance is aways important.