Author Topic: X'aar, Saralis and U-lyshak around 4400 Third Era  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Kosh

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
X'aar, Saralis and U-lyshak around 4400 Third Era
« on: September 21, 2014, 05:04:25 PM »
According to the X'aar book the Lotana dominate western X'aar and Saralis is a bunch of small groups vying for power.It says the Haid are raiding from the East and Lugroki from the south.There is not much about U-Lyshak at this time other than they are holding off Rhakhaan expansionism.What else can you tell me about these regions at this time?What is the Ulorian presence if any like in these areas?   

Thanks

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
Re: X'aar, Saralis and U-lyshak around 4400 Third Era
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 05:57:32 AM »
In a nutshell, U-Lyshak is a pretty fragmented land, ruled by local bickering lords around 4400. It is not until later that the kingdom of Helyssa is consolidated over much of the old crown-kingdom. Certainly the coasts are going to be raided by Ulor, and there will be some occupation as well. There might even be a few Ulor viceroys, as in Xa-ar

I hope to one day do a SW Jaiman module covering U-Lyshak and the mysterious Ly-Aran (to go along with Xa-ar in the NW, and Wuliris in the NE), but that's down the road.
Terry K. Amthor
Shadow World Author, Rolemaster & SpaceMaster Co-Designer, ICE co-founder.
Eidolon Studio Art Director

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Clarke's First Law.

Offline Kosh

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: X'aar, Saralis and U-lyshak around 4400 Third Era
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 10:24:07 AM »
Thanks Terry I do appreciate your help. I ask for a bit more brain picking.How much trade is there around the Bay of Ulor?Is Cynar a major trading port at the time?If one wanted to travel from X'aar to Cynar what would be the best route?Does the Ulorian navy dominate the bay?