Author Topic: Shadow World spell lists  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Terry K. Amthor

• OIC Points +0/-0
  • Great Book
    • Eidolon Studio
Shadow World spell lists
« on: August 15, 2014, 07:42:15 AM »
As I am outlining and pulling files for Artifacts, I am digging up spell lists for Loremasters, Navigators, and some for Priests Arnak. (I also did a list of Warding spells, and did some work on alternative Bard lists...)

I was sure that I published Arnak Priest spell Lists somewhere, and I assumed that they were in Powers (including lists for the other cults), but I don't see them, and I can't find a PDF. Anyone?

And what special SW-centric spell lists would you like to see in Powers? (Seems like the natural place to put them)
Terry K. Amthor
Shadow World Author, Rolemaster & SpaceMaster Co-Designer, ICE co-founder.
Eidolon Studio Art Director

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."
-- Clarke's First Law.

Offline ellemeno

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Re: Shadow World spell lists
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 07:57:10 AM »
They are in the Powers "Addendum" PDF.  The Powers PDF was updated at some point to include the addendum.  The Arnak spell lists start on p. 156 of the most recent Powers PDF.

Offline kyussopeth

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2014, 11:51:51 PM »
I would love both Amthorian Bard lists and Amthorian Monk lists. I would also like special lists for the Alliance. I think special infiltration lists for Adherents of the Jerak Ahrenreth & the unlife to assist them in undermining the various nations & governments of Emer & Jaiman.

Lastly how about K'ta'viiri spell lists, perhaps special Arcane lists that require the ability to wield Psionics as well.

Offline Tommi

• Seeker of Wisdom
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 02:17:47 AM »
I fell that Itanian Warlocks could have a special list or two and priests of Lankan empire should have. However I never payed and have no plans to play in Lankan empire so don't waste your time to that.

Offline vroomfogle

• OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 10:54:46 AM »
I made some Shaal lists a while back, and always thought it would be cool to have at least 1 specialty list for each of the Lords of Orhan and Gods of Charon.