Forum > Rome

What are you doing with RM Rome?

<< < (3/3)

PhillipAEllis:
I'm glad to hear you on track with the Egypt companion. I'd love to give you feedback on it, should the need arise.

I've barely scratched the NPC listing, due to NaNoWriMo, but once I get some free time next week I'll schedule time to work on RM Rome & the NPCs.

Jim Waters:
I was looking to run Rolemaster in Saxon England but my potential players knew so little.  Then I saw the book at a convention on Saturday and spoke to the potential players, and Rome appears as a much better option.
Started a background site for the players here :- 
http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/spqr-from-republic-to-empire

PhillipAEllis:
Looking good, Jim!

Ice Dragon:
Hi

Last Rome campaign I ran was played 60AD. Players were given a mission by a close friend to them (the son of a senator). They would bring an important package to Brittania and submit the package to a person named Mark (the Evangelist). Their friend was secretly a Christian and the package contained an artifact (the spearhead that had been stuck in the side of jesus). Then they Christna were persecuted, it was of high importance to bring this relic out of the country.
They finally came to Brittania and by sheer coincidence it was the same time as a woman named Boudica rebelled.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version