Forum > Fantasy Grounds Rulesets for ICE

Importing Character sheets (Rolemaster Office)

<< < (4/4)

jdale:

--- Quote from: Dakadin on September 17, 2021, 01:49:25 AM ---If you have FG, you can always export a character to see the XML format.  Please let me know if you want me to post a sample.

--- End quote ---

Assuming you can import such a file back into FG, yes, I think that would be useful.

Kiesnowski:
Now that would be interesting. If there was a way to import the information then I wouldn't mind generating my characters with rolemaster office and then doing the data entry into a Excel file as long as I could import that information into fantasy grounds. It is a long way of doing it but at least I could get the data entry to work better.

Dakadin:
Can you guys provide me an Excel document with a character entered?  It will give me something to work with so I can create an export module using VBA.  The resulting file then could be imported directly into FG.  I might even be able to create code to import a character into Excel from a FG export.  I just haven't tried doing it that way in the past so would have to research reading XML using VBA.

The attachment is a FG export of a level 11 Mentalist from my current campaign.  You will just need to unzip it to see the XML since I can't upload an XML file.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version