Forum > The Guild Companion e-zine

Guild Companion Site Is Down

<< < (2/5) > >>

ob1knorrb:
Ahh, found this in the July 2021 Newsletter:
The Guild Companion magazine has been on hiatus for some while and has recently disappeared from the web. I have had a chat with Kristen Mork and Rob Brott, and we have acquired a complete archive of the Guild Companion magazine way back to the very beginning. Colin is busy getting the archive onto the new ICE webserver so we hope to have all issues available again soon.

Hurin:
... and there was much rejoicing!

Colin-ICE:
It may take some time to sort and upload the files into a sensible structure so if there is anything that anyone would like me to prioritise or anything specific people are looking for in the meantime, let me know.

chook:

--- Quote from: Colin-ICE on July 07, 2021, 07:40:43 AM ---It may take some time to sort and upload the files into a sensible structure so if there is anything that anyone would like me to prioritise or anything specific people are looking for in the meantime, let me know.

--- End quote ---
The Middle Earth content would be my prority from a personal perspective please.

netbat:
If you have the content and the storage why not just host the GC content on the iron crown site?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version