Forum > Fantasy Grounds Rulesets for ICE

RMC v2.1.5

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dakadin:
Help would be appreciated but it would mainly apply to the modules since we would likely step on each others toes with the code.  The only issue with modules is we have to wait for the final version otherwise the work mostly gets wasted.

For the code, I actually have most of the pieces in place but I have to read the rules again to see what has changed since I ran my campaign for it.  Then I just have to make the adjustments to the code that I already have.  Most of it shouldn't be too bad at least from what I remember.  I've also already started the work on the attack and critical tables.

Once I get something together, it would be helpful to play in a couple sessions that someone else runs so I can get their perspective on what needs to change and what issues are happening.  I just need to get it to the point that it won't disrupt the game too much.

jdale:
Pantsorama was talking about Roll20. It would be great to have RMU supported on both platforms, especially since we are in the official year of remote play (I don't know if it's actually official, but it sure feels that way). I am happy to provide rules help for both as relevant, just want to get approval before I send people the current draft rules.

Hurin:
Oh right, my mistake; yes, Pantsorama was looking at Roll20. Sorry about that.

pantsorama:

--- Quote from: Hurin on June 24, 2020, 01:26:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: Siltoneous on June 24, 2020, 12:40:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: Dakadin on June 23, 2020, 11:50:36 AM ---I am hoping to do a RMU ruleset in the future also.

--- End quote ---
From your mouth to Mr. Caldwell's ears. =D

Silt

--- End quote ---

;)

I think Pantsorama is already looking to do one for RMU, but perhaps a collaborative effort might speed things along?

--- End quote ---

I am just about done with the skills, but I am still working from the beta.

pantsorama:

--- Quote from: Hurin on June 24, 2020, 08:45:31 PM ---Oh right, my mistake; yes, Pantsorama was looking at Roll20. Sorry about that.

--- End quote ---

Yes - that.  Maybe someday I will tackle Fantasy Grounds, but not today.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version