Forum > Fantasy Grounds Rulesets for ICE

Rolemaster at the FG Con

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dakadin:
FG Con 4 is running 5/8-5/11.  I will be running a Rolemaster Classic event on 5/10 from 12pm to 5pm (UTC -7).  The details can be found here:  http://www.fg-con.com/events/infernal-mining/

It's a free opportunity to try out playing RMC using Fantasy Grounds.

OTG-Wraith:
Video of the above game can be found HERE.

senoj:
Thanks for running this, Dakadin.  It was really fun and the first time I have been able to play RM in years. 

Thanks for capturing, Wraith.  It will be great to go back and see how we became much more proficient throughout the night--at least I believe we did.

Dakadin:
I'm glad you enjoyed it.  I had a great time running it.

Dakadin:
Here are some brief stats that I posted on the FG forums about the session I ran:

The party consisted of 5 PCs (2 fighters, ranger, rogue, and magician). We finished 5 combats in 4 1/2 hours.

There were 4 weapon fumbles. The unfortunate ranger had 3 of them with one of them occurring because he lost his "wind". I figured that indicated he passed gas and we played it that way . The other one broke one of the fighter's bows. If I remember correctly it was on his first shot with the bow during the boss fight.

The magician tried to speed up a sleep spell because things were looking bad and failed the spell which stunned him for 6 rounds. This made a TPK seem very likely. Fortunately the entire party survived and stopped the menace.

There were a few memorable criticals. There was a crushing head blow that killed an opponent, a piercing attack to the head that killed another opponent and one of the tougher NPCs got his leg cut off before dying 9 rounds later.

All in all it was a pretty typical Rolemaster session except I still marvel at how fast you can run combat using FG.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version