Forum > Website and Forum Feedback

New look

<< < (3/3)

Thom @ ICE:
That mod is under consideration for reimplementation. There were only 3 active board members doing it, and it did not convert in the upgrade of the software.  Adding it back in would probably not be very difficult, but it would take time, and also require re-update every time we upgrade the software (and if it isn't maintained then it adds more headaches).  I'm not sold on the value of it.

giulio.trimarco:
I don't feel the theme in line with ICE major selling products.

A little more personalization could be wonder.

RandalThor:

--- Quote from: Thom @ ICE on December 21, 2012, 05:33:48 PM ---That mod is under consideration for reimplementation. There were only 3 active board members doing it, and it did not convert in the upgrade of the software.  Adding it back in would probably not be very difficult, but it would take time, and also require re-update every time we upgrade the software (and if it isn't maintained then it adds more headaches).  I'm not sold on the value of it.
--- End quote ---
Shucks! I was one of those three. (So far I had only a single "convert", but I was working on getting more to sigh up for the boards and trying to get them to check out the new rules.)

Keen_Man:
Ohh modern forum software very nice :D

arakish:
I love the new color schema.  Makes it easier on the eyes when using a darker background with lighter foreground.  Makes it easier reading long posts/threads.

THANKS!!

rmfr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version