Author Topic: Seeking game inland empire, CA  (Read 3451 times)

Offline davecutts

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
Seeking game inland empire, CA
« on: January 08, 2010, 09:35:51 AM »
Looking for a Rolemaster, or what ever game to join in Inland Empire, I'm in San Bernardino.

Offline Erik Youngren

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums
Re: Seeking game inland empire, CA
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 01:33:18 PM »
Hi Dave. I don't live in the Inland Empire anymore, but I have a friend who lives in Yucaipa and a friend who lives in Cherry Valley (Beaumont). The friend who lives in Beaumont I game with on Sunday nights via Skype. If you'd like I can give you contact information. Both have kids and lives and limited gaming time, just so you know up front. If they aren't what you are looking for in terms of gaming acquaintances no big deal. Let me know if you want their info.

eyoungren@cox.net
Erik Youngren
eyoungren@cox.net
Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums

Offline davecutts

• Apprentice
  • OIC Points +0/-0
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 11:51:35 PM »
still looking, m e r p was one of my main games for a few years.  HARP also looks fun.

Offline Erik Youngren

• Neophyte
  • OIC Points +0/-0
    • Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 10:20:17 AM »
Hey Dave. I still have one of my friends in Beaumont (I'm in Phoenix). The IE is a big area so that may be way to far out for you. However, my friend and I get together each Sunday night using Skype and that works pretty good for us. Been doing this for about 2 years now. One of my other friends just moved here to PHX and he will be joining me here at my house while we run the Skype connection for my friend in Beaumont.

If you are interested at all, email me. eyoungren@cox.net
Erik Youngren
eyoungren@cox.net
Wandering Monk Rolemaster Forums