Author Topic: HARP in Perth, WA, Australia.  (Read 3436 times)

Offline jasonbrisbane

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Darkeen's Battlefield - still going strong.
    • Darkeen's Battlefield
HARP in Perth, WA, Australia.
« on: January 11, 2009, 08:54:49 PM »
Hello,

I am looking for a player or two to join in our Existing HARP Fanatsy game (not Scifi).
We use all the HARP books, and currently play in Cyradon, the Harp Game world.
One player is travelling Europe for a year and we already have a spare player slot...

Notes: To prevent GM burnout, we currently change GM's on a rotating basis, depending on who wants to GM next.
Our rule is that you must leave the Game world in the same condition you found it... so no nuking the planet from orbit type stuff!

LOCATION: Perth, WA. - Game is South of the River (Canning Vale) But I live in morley and pick up two players in Perth, so travel is no problem. Other players are also scattered but we've been together for a while. We have no issues with swapping to your place if you want to host it too! (as long as you dont live too far north!)

I will be running a house adventure, finishing off a campaign we started before Cyradon came out. Starting characters will be Level 7 (the same as the other characters). Then we wil be running Cyradon adventures of various types..

Any takers, please PM me or email me at jason_brisbaneNOSPAMMERS AT NOSPAMMERSwestnet.com.au

Remove the nospammers part for the full email address.

Thanks, and good Day to you all!
--------
Regards,
Jason Brisbane
HARP GM & Freelancer
Author of "The Ruins of Kausur"
http://roleplayingapps.wordpress.com

Offline jasonbrisbane

• Senior Adept
  • OIC Points +0/-0
  • Darkeen's Battlefield - still going strong.
    • Darkeen's Battlefield
Re: HARP in Perth, WA, Australia.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 02:37:16 AM »
Hi,

Just a reminder that there is still vacancies in our group for at least two people.

We are currently playing in Perth (next to Perth Oval) on Saturday nights from 8 to midnight.

We have people both North and south of the river and are willing to help people get tothe games, if neccesary.
Send me a PM if your interested.

PS: we have even had players form the USA join for a short while when they are in Australia. We welcome the players and your input!

--------
Regards,
Jason Brisbane
HARP GM & Freelancer
Author of "The Ruins of Kausur"
http://roleplayingapps.wordpress.com