Forum > Conventions & Conferences

GenCon 2023

(1/3) > >>

Wolfhound:
GenCon 2023- important upcoming dates:

Event Submission Opens - 1/8
Early Submission Closes - 2/12
Event Submission Deadline - 3/11
If anyone is able to run ICE events (RM2/C, RMSS/FRP, Spacemaster2, Spacemaster, Privateers, HARP, HARP-SF, or RMU; please let me know.  GenCon usually wants all games from a single gaming company to coordinate the events through a single person.

Last year, Charles T. submitted some HARP game sessions in addition to the RMU game sessions that I submitted and they ended up combining them together under the Iron Crown heading.  This actually worked out well as we both had our games scheduled in the same room, which worked out pretty well for both of us.

This also allows for possible prizes (usually discount coupons) for players in some of the sessions (which we coordinate through Colin.  It also allows for support between the sessions and the ICE booth in the Vendor Hall.

Hurin:
I am planning to come to GenCon this year and can run some RMU sessions.

Hurin:
I always thought it might be both fun and helpful to get some T-shirts made with the Rolemaster Unified logo on the front and something like, 'Ask me about it!' on the back.  :)

Filroden:
Wouldn't "RMU? HMU" work better?

Wolfhound:

--- Quote from: Hurin on January 04, 2023, 11:41:54 PM ---I always thought it might be both fun and helpful to get some T-shirts made with the Rolemaster Unified logo on the front and something like, 'Ask me about it!' on the back.  :)

--- End quote ---
The T-shirt idea is great.  Oh, Colin...

Hurin, that is great.  Do you have adventures in mind, and if so, which rules are you planning to use?  Charles is planning to run several HARP sessions again this year (his sessions went over very well last year).  Do you know how many sessions you might be able to run yet?  Please let me know by PM here or through Discord when you can. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version