Forum > Rome

What are you doing with RM Rome?

<< < (2/3) > >>

CatotheElder:
I'm doing a altered fantasy history.  Imortals (Vampires from a post apocolyptic RM suplement, and Mummies(from the Egyptian RM supplement) exist in hiding and vie to control the world.  The plan is to go from 330 BC to 30AD.

markc:

--- Quote from: CatotheElder on February 01, 2012, 01:33:43 PM ---I'm doing a altered fantasy history.  Imortals (Vampires from a post apocolyptic RM suplement, and Mummies(from the Egyptian RM supplement) exist in hiding and vie to control the world.  The plan is to go from 330 BC to 30AD.

--- End quote ---

Nice convert.
MDC

John @ ICE:
Thats a great idea.  That even feels like a product.  let us know how it goes!

PhillipAEllis:
I'm preparing for a historical campaign with an emphasis on interpersonal and communication skills. I must admit that I came to the setting with joy, as I have a love of the period arising out of high school and university, having studied Ancient History at both levels.

bottg:
Now that my persona life seems to be settling down somewhat and the new RM revision is coming along nicely, my thought turn to the regional add-ons for RMR.  I have the Egypt one half done, and i am hoping to finish that off within a few months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version