Forum > Shadow World

Shadow World Modules

(1/3) > >>

EltonJ:
I have Norek.  ;D

Actually, I wanted to ask if you put Shadow World modules in with your own World Systems, or just play it as is?

Majyk:
Both. When I ran 3-3.75, I mix and matched KoK(Kingdoms of Kalamar, I swear it’s a thing)!  :o

Usually love just keeping it within Terry’s Space Master universe.

MisterK:
I think I never used any Shadow World module out of context. But then again, I never used any adventure idea published for Shadow World either - I picked whatever material I wanted to use (NPCs, floor plans...) and weaved it into my own plots.

Basically, everything is just raw material for inspiration.

The things I get the most mileage from are the campaign modules, because of the maps and cultural info, and the master timeline which I twist and complete as I go.

Jengada:

--- Quote from: EltonJ on April 27, 2022, 05:46:04 PM ---I have Norek.  ;D

Actually, I wanted to ask if you put Shadow World modules in with your own World Systems, or just play it as is?

--- End quote ---

I went the other way, I put my own world into Shadow World. Nomads of the Nine Nations is the SW adaptation of my primary campaign culture. It took a fair bit of work to get it to where both ICE and I were happy with the blend, but we got there. I'll leave it to others to decide if it "worked."

terefang:
in the first years, i have been placing Shadow World into the mythical south "Morenore" of Middle Earth.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version