Forum > Gamers Seeking Gamers

Winchester, VA or Western Northern Virginia

<< < (3/3)

Xyskalla:
A woman I work with recently saw me reading RMC CL and asked me if it was like D&D.  She told me her husband and son play D&D but they're currently without a group (they had to move here for her job just like I had to).  She asked me to keep them in mind if I ever needed players.  I doubt they've ever played RM before.  Do you want me to see if they're interested?

They're in the process of buying a house and moving in, so it might not be a good time for them, but if you don't mind complete RM newbs it couldn't hurt to ask them.

Lazvon:
Sure... are they in the Ashburn/Leesburg area? Willing to travel for a game?

rafmeister:
Living in Alexandria, I am willing to go to Reston or Herndon. I am not familiar with the road to Ashburn though.

Xyskalla:
Sorry I haven't responded earlier.  Between an illness and losing my internet access for several days, it took me longer to respond than it should have.

Anyway, I've spoken to my co-worker's husband.  He's interested, and he implied that his son is, too.  The drive to Winchester doesn't bother him.  He did say he won't be free until April, though, since they're in the process of moving.

And rafmeister, Ashburn is about half-way between Herndon and Leesburg, maybe slightly closer to Leesburg.  267 passes pretty close to where I live, and 7 passes us a bit to the north.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version